Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life Lately

   Its amazing how fast the months seem to go by so quickly. I have plenty of posts half written and have never taken the time to finish them till now. So instead of month to month post I thought I would just share some of the fun moments we've had........

 
Our new nephew Dean Caldwell Weeks was born October 9th




 
Yes we are matching and Chet was SO excited we had to get a picture!






 
It was a lot of fun to have the whole family together for Christmas Eve and early Christmas morning. We can't wait for the Christensen's to move closer so we can see them more :) 




My New Years Eve date till Chet got home from towing
 


 
It was fun to be apart and see Chet's cousins cute family get sealed together. I sure love my little buddies Shae and Dylan!!


 
Last week my mom turned the big 50!!
My sister planned the whole thing and did such a great job with everything. My mom had ideas about the party but she seemed surprised especially since her sisters came. We decided to give her gifts that represented a decade in her life and Katie came up with a cute poem for all of  us to give our gifts to her.We then had a yummy dinner, played a game and then had cake. It was fun to see my mom so happy and really enjoy herself at the party! Happy Birthday Mother T, we sure love you!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment