Thursday, August 16, 2012

June

June is the time we started seeing how hot and humid Texas gets in the summer.
I'm not sure how Chet works in it every single day.
I'm sure I wouldn't last a day out in the heat....

Me and the wives mostly hang out at the pool all day.
We've also ventured to get good shaved ice at Kawaii's and to Firehouse Subs for some yummy sandwiches.

Mindi,Megan,Me,Kiera,Lauren,McKell
left side to right: Jess,Kelsey, Ashley, Megan, Kiera, Me, Mindi
 Cambria had her b-day on the 12th!!!  
It's rough missing families birthdays while out there. 
I wish I was there to celebrate the day with her, I will just have to when I get home!
Happy Birthday Cam!!! We love you!


Father's day came fast... Chet got spoiled by our ward and got a bag full of treats.
 It was good to talk with my dad and Jay!
We hope we could of been there to make it more special but it sounds like they got spoiled!
We are so lucky to have such great dads.
We appreciate all that they do for us and supporting us through our lives.
We love you!! 



Megan was brave and had her baby out here in Texas.
We got together and had a shower before she had baby Madyson!


 We were lucky and got to watch aspen while Megan was in the hospital.
She spent the night over at our house and is just like a little adult...which made it pretty easy to watch her :)

Tammie had her b-day on the 26th!!!
It sounded like she had a pretty good birthday when we talked to her on the phone.
We really wish we were back to do something for her birthday....we will just have to when we get back!!
Happy Birthday Tammie!! We love you!



 Chet's been enjoying the pool with the guys on their day off.


We even got to go to Schlitterbahn water park one day.
It was nice to actually spend the day relaxing and enjoying the water together.
We spent most of the day riding down lazy rivers on the tubes.
Later Chet went down some crazy water slides that I wasn't going to go near cause I was to way to chicken and scared to even try them, so I stayed back and played with kids.



Every year Vivint does a service project to give back and this year they help fix up a couples house.(the couple on the left in the picture) Chet spent most of his time caulking which he loved!!...I think it made him miss building houses back home :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment