Thursday, August 16, 2012

May

Here's what Chet was up to for the month of May:

He spends all week working all day long...
I had to share this picture of a family Chet sold to that has a pet pig. 
Don't worry the pig is potty trained!!!
Let's just hope Chet doesn't get any ideas. :)


Sunday is the only day he gets off so this is where you can find him in the evenings!



Here's what I was up to in May:

It was nice to finally have all the wives here!!! 
I spend most my days with these cute girls and all their kids.
(There are still wives and kids missing from this picture)
So I get my feel of kids all I want :) 

 Top: Randi, Amy, Brittney, Lauren, Megan, McKell,Brianne, Kiera, Mindi, Ashley  Bottom: Me, Jess


Mothers day seemed to come so quick!! 
In my ward I got rose from the youth and then had a big dinner with some of our friends out here.
It was nice to talk to my mom and Tammie! 
I wished we were able to celebrate the day with them, maybe next year!?!
We're pretty lucky to have such amazing women in our lives.
We appreciate all that they do for us.
We love you guys!!



Alyse turned the big 21!!! 
This was the first birthday we were apart from each other EVER. 
I wish I could of been there to celebrate with her but I'm sure we will make up for it when I get home. Happy Birthday Bug!! We love you!!


During Memorial weekend we decided to go to 6th street in Austin with the Wheelwrights and Moss'.
It was not what we were expecting but it was fun to get out.
6th street is basically a street they close down on the weekends with a ton of little bars, and restaurants.
It was crazy and Chet kept saying, "it was just like Vegas but dirtier"...haha its probably true :) 
We stayed long just enough to walk up and down the street and to get a huge slice of pizza.
The pizza was so good and way to much for me.

Chet, Brad, Jake

Keira, Jess, Me

part of the 6th street

No comments:

Post a Comment