Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kelsey's visit!!!




  One of my best friends text me Monday to tell me that she was in town for the week! I was so excited cause we haven't seen each other in over a year..... Way to long for me :)

We planned to meet Tuesday night after I was done with young women's. All day long I was dying and the day couldn't speed up any faster for me! Kels brought he boyfriend Rees along with her so it was a lot if fun to get to know him. Chet was asking all sorts of questions haha poor Rees.We didn't do to much but just hung out at our place and played some games. Of course I got creamed in every game.... One day I will get lucky and win! Then we just drive around Logan to get something to eat cause I was starving!
I wish we could of hung out another night before they had to go back to Arizona but they will be back again this summer to stay longer.  I can't wait till they come again!!! Thanks Kels and Rees for stopping and seeing us we loved it!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment